Not my fault.

Home Forums Climate and Me Forum Not my fault.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    David Divall

Taking a step back, we all know that the planet is in trouble, the blame culture is easy, cutting down forests, dirty fossil fuel power stations, out dated transport and many more issues as well. But who/s fault is it. In many areas of our life we have a choice, the food we buy, the cars we drive and the holidays we take.

Is it the responsibility of the individual or de we sit back and blame the government for not acting.
    We are adults we have a choice, do we make a choice or simply take the cop oit and blame others.

#1763 Reply
    Coke

I think both the government and individuals need to take responsibility.

As an individual you can take steps to reduce your carbon footprint such as walking instead of driving or using public transport and making sure you recycle. If you own your home and have the money, you could have energy saving measures installed such as solar panels, heat pumps or upgrading insulation.

The government can take large scale action, such phasing out the use of fossil fuel energy generation or issuing grants for renewable energy generation and energy saving measures. It’s very difficult for an individual to shut down a coal-fired power station but the government would have no problem.

#2624 Reply
    max

<u>арис</u>

#2625 Reply
    max

<u>23.4</u>

#2626 Reply
    max

<u>Абду</u>

#2627 Reply
    max

<u>англ</u>

#2628 Reply
    max

<u>Ивуш</u>

#2629 Reply
    max

<u>Juli</u>

#2630 Reply
    max

<u>Jame</u>

#2631 Reply
    max

<u>диаг</u>

#2632 Reply
    max

<u>(Исп</u>

#2633 Reply
    max

<u>докт</u>

#2634 Reply
    max

<u>Dori</u>

#2635 Reply
    max

<u>Dorm</u>

#2636 Reply
    max

<u>Part</u>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 121 total)
Reply To: Not my fault.
Your information: